Perkins Coie’s award-winning White Collar & Investigations practice has teamed up with the ABA’s Global Anti-Corruption Committee to launch a podcast series as an extension of our White Collar Briefly blog.
Our first five episodes, linked below, feature fascinating, candid conversations with a variety of special guests, including:
- American “book of the year” author, editor, screenplay writer and publisher Dave Eggers
- Joel Esquenazi (defendant in the high-profile US v. Esquenazi FCPA case)
- Molson Coors’ Global Ethics & Compliance Chief Caroline McMichen
- Chicago-based U.S. District Judge Virginia Kendall
- University of Colorado COO (and former GC) Patrick O’Rourke
- Avanos Medical Deputy GC Ross Mansbach
Note that all episodes are available on Spotify, Google Podcast, and Apple Podcast. Additionally, you can visit our blog and subscribe to receive each new podcast, including the highly-anticipated Dave Eggers podcast, in your inbox.
Continue Reading Introducing the White Collar Briefly Podcast